Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, there is a new Top Ten list question to answer. Pick your books, write your post, and link-up! Then go hopping around to other blogs and see what they picked! That is, after all, the point of blog hops, right? The interaction?
This week’s Top Ten list is Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR. For the record, I thought picking ten books for my TBR was going to be a LOT easier than it actually was. At the time I’m writing this post, I have 63 saved into a collection on my Kindle. 63! I was only looking for books for five minutes! Oh well. I am going to see if I can narrow it down to ten-ish. They may say “do a list of 3 or 5 or 20” but I think 63 might be a little bit over the mark.
Warning, this list is guaranteed to change multiple times. I mean, let’s be blunt here – I have never, in my entire reading or blogging life, stuck to a TBR. Nope, not once. But hey, optimism, right?
1. Dark Guardian (Dark Guardian #1) – Ammar Habib (for review)
2. Crossing the Deep – Kelly Martin
3. Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) – Marissa Meyer
4. The Chemist – Stephenie Meyer
5. Fire Burn (Toil & Trouble #2) – Wendy Knight
6. Beauty and the Wiener: A Rescue Dog Romance – Casey Griffin
7. Everville: The First Pillar – Roy Huff
8. The Autobiography of James T. Kirk – David A. Goodman
9. All Rights Reserved – Gregory Scott Katsoulis
10. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) – Sarah J. Maas
There you have it, my semi-tentative TBR for the frigidly cold Upper Midwest winter. What’s on your list?
That’s all for today!