I am so astonished by the response we have had for our Ginger Mom Blogger Spotlight (and how patient you all have been because I am super slow at responding to all the emails and FB / Twitter requests we have received – hold on just a little longer, I promise I am getting to all of you!!)
As a little thank you, Crystal and I have decided to give out blog awards every month (no, we haven’t been tagged but we wanted to show you how much we appreciate you and just how amazing we think you all are!). For the first round – March – we have decided to award THREE amazing bloggers with the Unique Blogger Award.
Even though we haven’t been tagged for this, we do want each of our nominees to spread the love and keep this award going 🙂 You can use our image or make your own – I tried to find the creator of this award to use the OFFICIAL Unique Blogger Award badge but, alas, no luck. So, instead of copying someone else’s badge, we made our own 🙂 It is, after all, the UNIQUE blogger award.
And our three nominees are . . .
- Gayathri @ Elgee Writes – her blog is so incredible, if you haven’t checked it out yet, I highly recommend it. She is also the creator of the Blogger’s Comment Junction (which we are a part of). It is a fun little group of bloggers who support each other by commenting on their posts. Her discussions are always so insightful and each time I read something she has written, I come away wanting more!
- Tin @ The Book Maiden – Tin is a book blogger from the Philippines and I just stumbled on her blog not too long ago. Her content is always new and unlike anything I have seen before. And her posts are always so enjoyable to read 🙂
- Terri @ Terri Luvs Books – the biggest thing I love about Terri is her honesty and how passionate she is about all things reading. I also really enjoy her Pop-Up Interviews (I promise, Terri, I will do one! As soon as I no longer look like a chipmunk lol).
Each of you definitely falls under the category of UNIQUE bloggers.
And now for your task, should you choose to accept (oh yes, there’s always a catch . . .
Answer the FIVE questions, let everyone know who nominated you (that’s us, the Ginger Mom ladies!) and tag three of your favorite UNIQUE bloggers.
- If you could interview ANY author (famous / not, Indie / traditional published), who would it be and why?
- What is your favorite part of blogging?
- What is one of your biggest goals for your blog?
- Do you have a blogger who inspires you to keep blogging? If so, who? And what about them inspires you?
- What was your favorite book as a child?
See, that wasn’t so bad, was it?
Now, go tag your fellow bloggers and let them know that you think they are unique, too!