Happy Bloggiesta day 1! Are you signed up? I have a list a mile long but, of course I also have priorities . . . so let’s add another read-a-thon!
I just stumbled on this read-a-thon yesterday and I am so excited because this is a read-a-thon I can get behind. It lasts THREE FREAKING MONTHS 🙂 Normally, I am all excited to join a read-a-thon, and I probably complete the first day or so, but then
real normal life takes over. And just like that, all motivation GONE.
You’re probably thinking you can’t handle a week, what makes you think you’ll make it three months?! Logic, my dears. And post-it reminders. I can completely forget about a week and still have time left!
So what is #SeasonalSeries all about?
This readathon is gonna be all about reading and finishing book series and it is also themed around the yearly seasons!
I have chosen the Summer BINGO card because, let’s face it, this booknerd has had more than her fill of cold. It’s time for some warm weather and maybe I can give Mother Nature a little nudge in the right direction 🙂 Plus, it’s just so pretty!
- Read a book from a fantasy series
- Read a book while drinking a cool drink
- Read a book from a really hyped series
- Read a book with yellow on the cover
- Read while eating ice cream
- Read a book that’s set in summer
- Read a book from a YA series
- Read while having a picnic
- Read a book with LGBT+ characters
- Re-read a favorite book
- Read a book that has blue on the cover
- Read a book from a series that has four or more books
- FREE SPACE – read any book of a series
- Read a book while eating fruit
- Read a book that you’re sure you’ll love
- Read a book where someone travels
- Read a book while on the go
- Read a book from a contemporary series
- Read by a pool / sea / lake
- Read a book that features an OTP or great love story
- Finish a trilogy
- Read a book during 24 hours
- Read a book someone recommended to you
- Read a book while wearing sunglasses
- Read a second book in a series
You know what stands out to me? Maybe I can convince Hubby we need a pool to complete #19 *wink*
Oh well 🙂 And I could create a TBR for this challenge but I think we all know I would just ignore it and read whatever I want anyway. Instead, we will just call this my Challenge Tracker Post.
Are you in for a THREE MONTH Read-a-Thon? Let us know in the comments!