Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme and this week is a bit bittersweet as it is the last week it will be hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Next week, you will be able to find Top Ten Tuesday over at That Artsy Reader Girl. Like lists? Join us! Pick your ten (or 3, or 6, or 20!), write your post and link up! Then go hopping 🙂
This week’s theme is Books We Meant to Read in 2017 But Didn’t Get To (and totally plan to get to in 2018). To be honest, there are many MANY books I meant to get to in 2017. Then I signed up for a book tour. And another. And another. For the second half of 2017, I read very few books that weren’t part of tours (this is one of my 2018 Resolutions, by the way – to read some of those backlist books and stop requesting so many!)
(in no specific order, of course!)
1. Switched – Amanda Hocking
2. The Neverland Wars – Audrey Greathouse
3. The Iron King – Julie Kagawa
4. Ink and Bone – Rachel Caine
5. The Alchemist: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel – Michael Scott
6. Stalking Jack the Ripper – Kerri Maniscalco
7. The Real McCoys – Matthew Swanson & Robbi Behr
8. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids – Sarah Ockler
9. Ready Player One – Ernest Cline
10. Leia Princess of Alderaan – Claudia Grey
If you’ve visited the Ginger Mom before, you’re probably wondering why The Real McCoys is on my list. Yes, we already have a Ginger Mom review on the blog. Crystal reviewed it in November and raved about it! Since then, it has been nagging at me to pick it up 🙂 So, on the list it goes!
What are your top ten books?