Yes! It is that time again 🙂 We always look forward to the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by the incredible Billy @ Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer, because the questions (submitted by bloggers) are always a lot of fun!
This week’s question comes from Geybie @ Geybie’s Book Blog . . .
What are your five most favorite books in 2017?
We pretty much answered this question in our Top 10-ish of 2017 post but here are our favorites anyway 🙂
- Fragile Chaos – Amber R. Duell (Megan reviewed this one in 2017 and absolutely loved it. Now Crystal is reading it and already falling down the rabbit hole! It’s a keeper!)
- The Real McCoys – Matthew Swanson & Robbi Behr (As Crystal said, it makes you “remember what it was like to be a goofy kid” and who doesn’t need that in their life?)
- White Knights – Julie Moffett (Megan read this book in December, reviewed it in January and called it “Hogwarts for geeks”)
- Absolutely Aggie – Michelle Eastman (this was one of Lady Quinn & Mister Chu’s favorites of 2017. Such an adorable book!)
- The Raine Stockton series by Donna Ball (Crystal started this series in 2017 – mysteries, dogs, romance . . . what’s not to love?)
That’s our list. What were your favorites of 2017?