It’s not Black Friday yet. I know. But Mister Chu (with his three-year-old patience) couldn’t wait. Ants in his pants. And he wanted to make sure you had his book favorites in time for Black Friday shopping (for those
crazy brave enough to go out). So here we are with our Top Ten #KidLit picks to give your budding bookworm for Christmas (or Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate – books are good any day of the year!)
1. Teensy the Littlest Fairy by Claressa Swensen
2. Dust Fairy Tales – Absolutely Aggie by Michelle Eastman
3. Alycat and the Monday Blues by Alysson Foti Bourque
4. How to Turn Your Mom Into a Monster by Aurora Whittet
5. Night Night Farm by Amy Parker
6. Thomas & Friends – Rosie the Little Purple Engine by Reverend W Awdry
7. Iggy Loo by Maria Ashworth
8. Muddypaws by Moira Butterfield
9. One Sheep, Blue Sheep by Thom Wiley
10. Usborne Peep Inside the Farm
With two kids who adore books as much as Lady Quinn and Mister Chu do, this list could have gone on and on. Black Friday would have been over by the time we finished telling you all the books Mister Chu loves to read to his sister.
This coming week, we will have not one but TWO of these amazing authors featured on the blog! On Monday, stop by for Mister Chu’s review of Absolutely Aggie by Michelle Eastman and then Tuesday we sit down with Maria Ashworth, author of Iggy Loo for an interview and Lady Quinn’s review of her adorable book!