Yes, that’s right – Ginger Mom & the Kindle Quest was nominated for The Miranda Sings Award by the entertaining and adorable Darque Dreamer. Go check out her blog (I absolutely love it!) and say hi!
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
stubbornnesspersistence. Ginger Mom isn’t my first attempt at blogging. I have been blogging off and on for a few years now and this is the first time that it really fits. Persistence has paid off. I love that I didn’t give up.
- My kids. They are, by far, the best two things I have done with my life.
- My imagination. I have yet to finish a novel but the ideas keep coming. I love that my imagination keeps spitting out ideas, pushing me to keep writing. One day, I will get there.
- I reached out to my mom to start this crazy co-blogging adventure with me. It has been so much fun (even though we are still getting our footing). It is only going to get better from here!
- I am improving my photography. I made a goal to improve my #bookstagram photos and I am noticing a slight improvement. Baby steps here we come 🙂
- I do a pretty good job of being the kind of person I want my daughter to be.
- My books. Okay, come on, I wouldn’t be a true booknerd if I didn’t mention my books at least once. I love my collection (growing slowly but surely) and hope to one day pass some of them (you can’t have them all!) down to my kids.
Wow! That was harder (and in some ways, easier) than I thought it was going to be!
The Picture Book Review
Perspective of a Writer
My 1st Chapter
5171 Miles Book Blog
Beagles and Books
Kayla @ kdrewkthebookworm
Confessions of a YA Reader
The Literary Phoenix
Drizzle and Hurricane Books
That’s all for now 🙂 Happy Sunday!