Wow! I can’t believe it’s August already! July had so many things happening (reviews, author interviews, a cover reveal, and even our first guest post!) that the month just flew on by! And August is shaping up to be just as crazy as we embrace our blog-duo-ship and tackle our first dual review!
- Falling For Forever by Melissa Chambers (5/5 stars) [Megan’s review]
- Between the Reins by Liz Isaacson (5/5 stars) [Megan’s review]
- Trailer on the Fly by Karen Musser Nortman (3.5/5 stars) [Crystal’s review]
- Cauldron Bubble by Wendy Knight (5/5 stars) [Megan’s review]
- Dogtripping by David Rosenfelt (4/5 stars) [Crystal’s review]
- Tied Up in You by Erin Fletcher (5/5 stars) [Megan’s review]
- Love’s First Kiss by Stacy Claflin (5/5 stars) [Megan’s review]
- Meet Your Match by Lindzee Armstrong (5/5 stars) [Megan’s review]
- Legacy by Jesikah Sundin (4/5 stars) [Megan’s review]
We got to interview some amazing authors in July, too!
So much fun! We also took part in a couple blog tours, which I always love doing!
A review tour for Tied Up in You by Erin Fletcher
A review tour hosted by Chapter by Chapter for Falling for Forever by Melissa Chambers where we got to hear who Melissa’s dream cast would be for her amazing book!
And just yesterday, we did a cover reveal with Xpresso Book Tours for Princesses of the Night by Teresa Fuentez and Tich Brewster. And I have to say, what a gorgeous cover it is!
Wow, what a month! I can’t wait to see what August has in store for the ladies of the Ginger Mom! Happy reading!